Sunday 27 November 2011

people call us educationally backward

Whenever our achievements start stretching their wings,we are asked to close the chapter,for, ours have false feathers.How can we make the people understand that we,despite being termed mean,are attached to many things which are great.we do,however, believe that no good horse was ever seen of a bad colour. 
I tried hard to bring the students to the corridors of the school.I took my seniors and youngsters with and made announcements at every mosque that classes are waiting the students to turn to them ,but their deaf ears are pluged strongly.Now I think our village(Behrampora) has very tough time ahead to get hand and glove with neighbouring villages in education arena.
I believe you all will help my villagers to rise to the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment